– To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education.
– To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education, in active collaboration with respected bodies like Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc.
– To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of patriotism among students.- To encourage creative, enquiring minds.
– To encourage the development of skills and attitudes to promote lifelong learning.
– To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences to enable all children to achieve highest possible standards in all areas of curriculum.
– To respect and care for the school environment and local community.
– To ensure equal opportunities for all pupils.
– To foster an awareness of acceptable standards of work, attitude and behaviour, both in and out of school.
– To foster good relationships between the home and school, welcoming parents into the school and encourage them to work in partnership and harmony with the staff.
– To continuously review and monitor our practice to raise standards.
– To always be reflective and evaluative for constant improvement.
It is a fundamental goal of our education to bring students to an understanding and experience of the common humanity of all of the world’s people, transcending the stereotypes, prejudices, and divisive barriers of classification by sex, race, religion, nationality, and ability.
We continue to enhance wide variety of teaching practices, including new ones and enriching the existing ones.
Our aim is to provide guidance and support to our students so that they can reach their full potential – academically , socially and emotionally, through variety of methods, projects and activities, using wide range of mediums and techniques in order to create a sense of integration and harmony, cooperation, social responsibility and real life experience.
Emphasis is laid on mindfulness, creativity, self-sufficiency and critical thinking.
The school considers education to be a life-long process which should have a strong foundation.
The aim of the school is to inculcate in the students a zeal for learning and a desire to excel at every level.